Click here for a printable Participation and Activity List!
Always a fun night! June 2nd, 5-8pm. Do the 12th annual Camas Poker Tour, sponsored by Camas Antiques, throughout participating businesses:
- Collect a “poker card” from each participating merchant
- Turn in your cards to the dealer at Camas Antiques by 8:00pm
- You will be dealt playing cards to match the number of business “poker cards” that you have (the more businesses you visit, the more chances for a great hand!)
- Great prizes donated by local businesses will be awarded to the 5 highest hands! Good Luck!
Enjoy other family-friendly games throughout town and earn tickets to enter to win a prize basket from the merchants!
- Jackpot Plinko!
- Lucky Rollers
- Spin and Win
- Downtown Dice
- Card War
- Toss it in
Poker participation and activity lists can be found at the DCA table at Journey Church and at participating shops.
Other activities for First Friday include:
- Other family-friendly games and crafts throughout town, including free painting with The Paint Roller Mobile Paint Party
- Live music and outdoor celebration hosted by Mesa! 228 NE 4th
- Ribbon Cutting, 5pm, for Mill City Brew Werks‘ new expansion! 339 NE Cedar
- Art Gallery Shows and Receptions:
- Attic Gallery showcasing the art of Arne Westerman in his memory. Arne was an artist with Attic Gallery since 1985 and passed away in April at the age of 90. They will be showing his paintings in addition to new works done in his 90th year.
- Camas Gallery featuring art of Lillian Pitt, renowned Native American artist
- Second Story Gallery: “Come Rain or Come Shine” art show featuring landscape photography by Steve McCarthy
- Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid (1969) will be showing at the Liberty Theatre as part of the Camas Poker Tour theme! 8:15 pm
- Get a ticket to win for every $10 spent in downtown
So much going on all over town! Shop, dine, enjoy the galleries, listen to live music, and more!