Partner with us in Downtown Camas! The quality of our town is the result of many people and groups working together to keep Downtown Camas connected and vibrant. We’d like you to be a part!
Membership with the DCA provides:
- Being informed on all that’s going on downtown
- First chance for participation in any special downtown promotions or events
- Thank you listing on the DCA website business directory with link
- Thank you link on the DCA weekly online newsletter (3200+ subscribers)
- New member welcome in the DCA newsletter
- Advocacy for local businesses and the downtown community
- Opportunity to give input on plans and growth for Downtown Camas
- Membership is a way to show your commitment and involvement in our community. Help support all that we’re doing to create a thriving downtown!
If you would like to partner with the DCA, you can choose either the monthly automatic payments or one annual payment. Simply make your selection below and click “SUBMIT” which will take you to a paypal form. Simply click continue to pay with a debit or credit card. The DCA will be notified of your payment and an updated invoice or receipt will be mailed to you. Thank you for your partnership!
Small Business: $120.00
Large Business (mult. locations): $240.00
Monthly Membership – Auto Pay
Yearly Membership Auto Pay
Annual One Time Payment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance. You may also mail a check to DCA, PO Box 1034, Camas, WA 98607 with your contact information and we will contact you for more information.
What is the difference between the Chamber and the DCA?
Whereas the C-W Chamber of Commerce has a much larger geographical area to support, the DCA focuses its efforts on the distinct needs of the Downtown Camas district. The DCA encourages full support and membership with the Chamber.
How is the DCA supported?
The City of Camas provides funding to the DCA through an annual contract to promote Downtown Camas through events, projects, and activities that improve our district and bring people into the downtown core. We appreciate their ongoing support. Other DCA funds are raised through Signature Events, Memberships, Donations, and through the WA State B&O Tax Incentive Program.
The DCA operates from the generous donations of businesses and citizens who enjoy what downtown has to offer and the benefits of supporting their local community. The DCA appreciates all of the loyal supporters of the organization. We hope you will choose to be one of them!
Thank you for your support of the Downtown Camas Association! Your partnership will benefit the Downtown Community now and far into the future.