For First Friday, May 5th, we will be having a “Garden Gnome & Fairy Gala” in honor of the Camas Plant & Garden Fair the next week! 5-8pm with so much going on!
Find those mischievous gnomes and cute fairies in each participating location and see what kind of fun each is having! You’ll earn tickets to win great prizes for each location you go to!
Other activities will include:
- Find the fairy houses through town and feed the fairies!
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration hosted by Mesa outside with food, dancing, and live music!
- S’mores roasting with iQ Credit Union
- Get your picture taken with our friendly gnome family!
- Enjoy the “Secret Garden” window display at Camas Antiques.
- Art gallery shows and receptions with refreshments:
- Attic Gallery: Encaustic paintings by Sheary Clough Suiter and Tyler Marchus. Free “Painting With Encaustic” demonstration by Sheary Clough Suiter; Live music
- Camas Gallery: featuring paintings by Katey Sandy
- Second Story Gallery: Douglas Keith – painting & sculpture and Earlene Holmstrom – soft pastels
- Watch a craft beer brewing demonstration by the group Drib Pro Quo in honor of National Homebrew Day; next to Caps N’ Taps, 337 NE 4th
- The movie “Labyrinth” at the Liberty Theatre at 8pm
- Gnome and fairy kids’ crafts at the DCA tables in Journey
- After Hours Shopping–get a ticket to win for every $10 spent in downtown!
- Much more!
Join us! Start at Journey, 304 NE 4th; May 5th, 5-8pm (Mesa party until 9!) Some activities are weather permitting