Join us for Camas Girls’ Night Out 2017!
Thursday, September 28th, 5-9pm, in beautiful Downtown Camas.
A fun-filled night on the town! with • Shopping • Cocktails & Dining • Beauty • Entertainment & Fun • Photo Booth • Prizes • Art • Music & Special Performances
Bring your friends, sisters, moms, and daughters and share a memorable and fun evening in support of a worthy cause! This event brings women together for a night of shopping, festive drinks, dining, and activities and is a fundraiser for breast and ovarian cancer support and awareness.
- Amazing prizes donated by local merchants!
- Wear PINK or TEAL and get a free raffle ticket!
- Free raffle ticket for every $10 spent in downtown!
- A “fun”draiser for local charities that promote Breast and Ovarian Cancer Support & Awareness
- Special menus and drinks, shopping, music, and more around town.
- Inspirational activities and additional fun.
Just some of the fun throughout town:
- There will be a free Candy & Treat Bar created by our very own Truly Scrumptious Bakery!
- Pampering of all kinds with beauty and salon treatments and massage
- “Not to Miss” Evening Program at 8:15pm featuring returning favorite sassy emcee Shannon Van Horn with:
- Wine & Chocolate Pairing sponsored by Salud! Wine Bar
- Surprise Performances & Fun Activities
- Comedy, Games, Giveaways, Raffle Prize Drawings
- Delicious Pink Cocktails at the Pink Lemonade Stand in Lily Atelier
- Group art project that we can each add a bit of ourselves to
- The favorite Hoops for Pink returns–Make a Basket, Get a Boa!
- Girly Photo Booth in Arktana for pics with friends
- Women’s health info and resources
- Fantastic raffle prizes all supporting breast and ovarian cancer awareness and action with Pink Lemonade Project and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of SW Washington
- Free body art painting
- Goodies and Freebies
- Fun music downtown to set the tone
- Shopping and dining specials all throughout town–get prize tickets for every $10 you spend in downtown
- Merchants hosting special activities and pampering beauty treatments
Pre-Registration is $20 ($25 at the door).
You can also register at the event starting at 4PM at the Girl’s Night Out table in Journey, 304 NE 4th (4th and Birch). Check in here if you’ve pre-registered as well. Online pre-registration available until 11:30pm on 9-27. Remember you get a discount if you pre-register!
Gather back at 8:15pm in Journey for the fun evening show hosted by emcee Shannon Van Horn. It will be an entertaining closer including surprise activities and performances, lots of giveaways, and the raffle prize drawings!
LIKE Girls Night Out on Facebook to get up to date party planning fun!
Benefiting the Pink Lemonade Project and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Oregon/Southwest Washington.
Hosted by the Downtown Camas Association and downtown merchants.
We want to send a big shout out to Georgia Pacific who will be letting all GNO attendees park in their lot, right at 6th and Birch as you drive into town so parking will be no problem! Thank you Georgia Pacific!
Thank you to our generous sponsors that help make this event a reality! PeaceHealth, Riverview Community Bank, Camas Beauty Bar & Boutique, Salud! Wine Bar-Event Center-Wine Storage, Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy Camas, Arktana Shoes, Salon Magnolia, and Columbia Litho. Also to the ever supportive Journey Church for allowing us to hub the event there. You are all great community supporters!
For vendors: Click the link below to download the vendor application. The application is due Thursday, September 7th.