First Friday, February 6th, 5-8 pm
Downtown businesses will be serving and selling chocolate delights and other romantic gifts with wine tastings at select locations as well!
Click here for the full participation and activity list.
Each participating business will have a jar of candy – you guess the amount to win it! Every guess enters you to win a Valentine-themed prize basket from the merchants! Wear red on First Friday in support of hearth health and get an extra ticket to win! Crafts for kids at the DCA table too!
Some of the other activities and specials in merchant locations will include:
- Ribbon Cutting at 530pm for the unveiling of the new Flutes and Rocks Lounge (formerly Krystal’s Champagne Lounge) with drink specials and chocolate goodies by Cake Happy, 500 NE 4th.
- “Wine and Truffles”, flights of wine and handmade truffles by Caffe Piccolo and Truly Scrumptious Bakery; featuring pink hot chocolate as well, 309 NE Birch.
“Love in a Jar,” Valentine’s themed royal iced sugar cookies in a themed mason jar; cake truffle specials; and Valentine’s themed crafts for kids at Cake Happy, 340 NE 4th
- Music by DJ Rontourage at Blush Salon, with a variety of beauty treatment specials, 225 NE 4th
- Wine specials at Birch Street Uptown Lounge all evening with live music by Bylines Duo, 311 NE Birch
- “Blessing Bags”, bags full of toiletries and supplies, will be offered by Journey Church in efforts to reach the homeless, $5 suggested donation, 4th and Birch
- Kember’s Gluten Free will be on hand with gluten-free Brownies in Navidi’s Olive Oils made with their blood orange oil and others, 322 NE Cedar.
- Rushing Water Yoga will have Xoçai Healthy Chocolate tastings and rep on hand to talk about the health benefits of chocolate.
- Enter to win a Moonstruck Chocolate Sampler Basket at Lizzabeth A, 339 NE 4th
- Moonstruck Chocolate tasting, giveaways, and a Wine and Chocolate gift basket drawing at Brown & Brown NW, 506 NE 4th
- Drawings, chocolate treats and storewide sales in other locations throughout town including Camas Antiques (temporary tattoos, too!), The Wild Hair (free red hair tinsel!), Brown & Brown NW, Deja Vu Camas Ladies Consignment, and Lil Dudes and Divas.
Two different art show receptions will be showcased as part of First Friday as well. The Camas Gallery, 408 NE 4th, will be featuring the reverse painting stylings of Lyn & Randy Sedlak-Ford and the Second Story Gallery at the Camas Library, 625 NE 4th Avenue, will be featuring an exhibit called “Familiar Terrain” by anthropologist and award winning multi-media artist Bonnie Bucknam.
Bring your special someone(s) and enjoy something sweet in Downtown Camas!
Fun for February’s Downtown Camas First Friday! Click here for the flyer. Join us!