Save the date for our next Camas GNO event–Thursday, September 28th, 2017!
Wow–what FUN our 2016 event was! Ladies enjoyed good times with friends, cocktails, pampering, an epic candy and treat bar, a hoot of an evening show, music, laughter, boas, prizes, dining, photo shoots, goodies, and all to benefit the Pink Lemonade Project and Ovarian Cancer Alliance who are both doing amazing things for the women in our community. Thank to all that came and participated!
Join us for Camas Girls’ Night Out 2016!
Thursday, September 22nd, 5-9pm, in beautiful Downtown Camas.
A fun-filled night on the town! with • Shopping • Cocktails & Dining • Beauty • Photo Booth • Prizes • Art • Music & Special Performances
Bring your friends, sisters, moms, and daughters and share a memorable and fun evening in support of a worthy cause! This event brings women together for a night of shopping, festive drinks, dining, and activities and is a fundraiser for breast and ovarian cancer support and awareness.
- Goodie Shopping Bags to the first 200 women
- Amazing prizes donated by local merchants!
- Wear PINK or TEAL and get a free raffle ticket!
- Free raffle ticket for every $10 spent in downtown!
- A fundraiser for local charities that promote Breast and Ovarian Cancer Support & Awareness
- Special menus and drinks, shopping, music, and more around town.
- Inspirational activities and additional fun.
Just some of the fun throughout town:
- There will be a free Candy & Treat Bar created by our very own Truly Scrumptious Bakery!
- Elida Field will be doing a group art project that we can each add a bit of ourselves to
- Pampering of all kinds with beauty and salon treatments and massage
- Shannon Van Horn returns as our funny and oh so sassy emcee
- CHS Girl’s Basketball will be back with Hoops for Pink–Make a Basket, Get a Boa!
- Delicious Pink Cocktails at the Pink Lemonade Stand in Lily Atelier
- Girly Photo Booth in Arktana for pics with friends
- Create a memory and honor wreath with us
- Women’s health info and resources
- Fantastic raffle prizes all supporting breast and ovarian cancer awareness and action with Pink Lemonade Project and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of SW Washington
- Free henna and body art painting
- Goodies and Freebies
- Fun music by DJ Linus to set the tone
- Shopping and dining specials all throughout town–get prize tickets for every $10 you spend in downtown
- Camas Beauty Bar, one of the night’s sponsors, will be bringing beauty to Journey! They will be offering a brow design touch up to compliment eye and face shape as well as get a FREE leave-in conditioner and bag ($40 value) with purchase of a shampoo and conditioner set. Lipsense (you’ll be amazed at this product!) will be 20% off one set and 30% off two sets.
- Merchants hosting special activities and pampering beauty treatments including scarf tying demos at Lizzabeth A; makeup touchups by national makeup artist at Salon Onyx; raffle drawings and hand & arm massages at Lovely Homes Realty; raffle for free salon services plus pampering activities for all at Salon Magnolia; a fine art raffle, wine & live music at Attic Gallery; a Pink Drink Menu with $1 back to charities per drink sold and live music from 8-10pm at Birch Street Uptown Lounge; UJam/Zumba class at Dance Evolution; complimentary champagne at Camas Gallery; and live music by the Synful Syrens and FREE hair flair at The Wild Hair. Plus tons of shopping and dining specials, demos, and giveaways throughout town! Lizzabeth A will also be sponsoring the gifts given to cancer survivors that evening.
- Evening wrap-up presentation featuring returning favorite sassy emcee Shannon Van Horn
Registration is $20.
Preregistration Is now closed but no worries! You can also register starting at 4PM at the Girl’s Night Out table in Journey, 304 NE 4th (4th and Birch). Check in here if you’ve pre-registered as well. Online registration available until 12 noon on 9-22.
After all the evening festivities, gather back at 8:20pm in Journey for the raffle prize drawings and the evening show hosted by emcee Shannon Van Horn. It will be an entertaining closer including surprise activities and performances, a “show and tell” of the treasures you found around town, showing off your body art, words from the charities and mayor, and lots of giveaways!
LIKE Girls Night Out on Facebook to get up to date party planning fun!
Benefiting the Pink Lemonade Project and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Oregon/Southwest Washington.
Hosted by the Downtown Camas Association and downtown merchants.
We want to send a big shout out to Georgia Pacific who will be letting all GNO attendees park in their lot, right at 6th and Birch as you drive into town so parking will be no problem! Thank you Georgia Pacific!
Thank you to our generous sponsors that help make this event a reality! PeaceHealth, Riverview Community Bank, Girlfriend Getaways Personalized, Camas Beauty Bar, Arktana Shoes, Flow Hot Yoga, Salon Magnolia, and Columbia Litho. Also to the ever supportive Journey Church for allowing us to hub the event there. You are all great community supporters!
Thank YOU and looking forward to an amazing night!
Check back for more info as the event draws closer! Click here for pics of last year’s blast of an event!