Click here for a Participation and Activity List for the Event!
For First Friday, May 5th, we will be having a “Garden Gnome & Fairy Gala” in honor of the Camas Plant & Garden Fair the next week! 5-8pm with so much going on!
Find those mischievous gnomes and cute fairies in each participating location and see what kind of fun each is having! You’ll earn tickets to win great prizes for each location you go to!
Other activities will include:
- Find the fairy houses through town and feed the fairies! (get the fairy food at the DCA tables in Journey! :))
- S’mores roasting with iQ Credit Union (weather permitting!)
- Get your picture taken with our friendly gnome family!
- Enjoy the “Secret Garden” window display at Camas Antiques.
- Fairy flower crowns! Plus 3 Crafting will be selling very cool flower crowns to fit our theme! In Journey.
- Art gallery shows and receptions with refreshments:
- Attic Gallery: Encaustic paintings by Sheary Clough Suiter and Tyler Marchus. Free “Painting With Encaustic” demonstration by Sheary Clough Suiter; Live music
- Camas Gallery: featuring paintings by Katey Sandy
- Second Story Gallery: Douglas Keith – painting & sculpture and Earlene Holmstrom – soft pastels
- Watch a craft beer brewing demonstration by the group Drib Pro Quo in honor of National Homebrew Day; next to Caps N’ Taps, 337 NE 4th
- The movie “Labyrinth” at the Liberty Theatre at 8pm
- Gnome and fairy kids’ crafts at the DCA tables in Journey
- *Cinco de Mayo Celebration hosted by Mesa unfortunately had to be cancelled due to the weather. They will be having a fun celebration inside though! Thank you for understanding!
- After Hours Shopping–get a ticket to win for every $10 spent in downtown!
- Much more!
Join us! Start at Journey, 304 NE 4th; May 5th, 5-8pm (Some activities are weather permitting 🙂