Join us October 6th, 5-8pm, for the 12th Annual “Pumpkin Pageant”, Harry Potter Costume Contest, and all sorts of fall fun!
- Pumpkin Pageant: Participating downtown businesses each have a carved pumpkin and you get to vote for your favorite! Voting enters you to win a fall-themed basket from the downtown merchants.
- Harry Potter Costume Contest:
- 7pm at Journey at 4th and Birch
- Prizes for both winner and runner up for Best Harry Potter Costume for both Adults and Kids
- Art Shows at Camas Gallery, Attic Gallery, and Second Story Gallery
- Fall Kids’ crafts with the DCA and the Paint Roller Mobile Paint Party in Journey
- Live music in various locations throughout town
- Check back for more event info soon!