The Downtown Camas Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose purpose is to develop and promote historic downtown Camas by creating a vibrant, social, cultural and economic center of the community, while emphasizing preservation of our city’s historic features.
The Downtown Camas Association cannot exist without people and businesses who care that Downtown continues to thrive! We count on our local partners to support the enhancement and vitality of our downtown. Making a contribution to the DCA allows you to make a direct, positive difference in your community. We would like to express our sincere appreciation and gratitude for all of the donations and volunteer hours that have been given to support the goals of the DCA!
Click here to make your donation to the DCA today.
Do you pay your Washington State B&O tax online? You may be eligible for a 75% B&O tax credit if you donate to the DCA. Click here to get more information.
DCA partnership funds are used to directly improve the vitality of the Downtown Core. Examples of this work include:
- Promoting Downtown events through print ads, newsletters & website
- Creating and printing Downtown Event Calendars & Walking Maps
- Improving the streetscape with holiday lighting, flower baskets & bike racks
- Facilitating First Friday events, Boo Bash, the Camas Car Show, Girls’ Night Out & more
- Researching and developing long term Downtown improvement projects, such a permanent central gathering space
For every 1 dollar the DCA spends, $4 are donated with in-kind services and volunteer time.